Duct Cleaning Guide
1. Ensure the area is safe to operate in before beginning a job
2. Ensure you are wearing full PPE including protective goggles and gloves
3. Move roof panels aside to reveal ductwork
4. Use step ladders (depending on access) to climb up into the area
5. Remove the end panel from where you need to spray chemical
6. Spray the chemical using the trigger from the Foam Box right down the duct
7. Work your way down the duct with the brushing machine to remove the grease
8. Repeat the process for other sections of ductwork
9. Once clean is completed, place panels back onto the ductwork
23/2/2022 12:54:25 pm
When it comes to the overall quality of air in a home, the duct work is often one of the most important factors to consider. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t think about their ducts until there’s a problem. A build-up of dust and pet hair in your ducts can cause decreased air flow and increase your energy costs. Duct cleaning can also improve the quality of the air in your home.
Leave a Reply.